Anti Viral Disinfectant
Viro Kill is a Super concentrate terminal disinfectant and cleaner proven to be highly effective against Coronavirus
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is now more imperative than ever to disinfect; disinfection is a critical process in all industries, particularly those that process, handle, prepare and sell food products. Failure to disinfect leads to spoilage but more importantly, the risks to human and animal health can be very serious, even fatal.
Anti viral disinfectant
Our super concentrat formula is designed to save you money Our super concentrate antiviral disinfectant viro kill - Just 1x5 ltr will make upto 250ltrs of ready to use anti viral sanitiser
Viro Kill conforms to BS EN 1276, the British and European Suspension test for bactericidal activity against organisms Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa & Escherichia coli.
• The specialised Primary Biocide is highly effective against enveloped virus’s HBV/HIV, Hepatitis B, Herpes simplex, Rota Virus, Bovine Corona Virus/SARS-CoV and H1N1 Avian influenza.
• Contains only materials which are classified as ‘readily biodegradable’ The preparation can therefore claim to be biodegradable with favourable ecological profile.
• Viro-Kill is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides such as sodium hypochlorite, per-acetic acid and iodophors.
• A Broad spectrum of activity kills Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
• Food Safe - Low Odour - Free-Rinsing, safer and easier to use than harsh biocides
• Professional grade, a powerful cleaner and disinfectant high concentrated formula
• Simultaneously cleans and disinfects & is tolerant of hard water
• Highly effective for treating and cleaning fungi, black moulds, yeasts, algae and moss.
• A new scientific formula - Viro-Kill is based on an amphoteric surfactant making it safe to use around plant and equipment, whilst at the same time being safe for operatives.
Applications for Viro Kill antiviral disinfectant
It has been specifically designed for routine sanitising in commercial, industrial and retail buildings to include schools, hospitals, surgeries, nursing homes, offices, theatres and sports facilities etc.
Safe to use in food processing, kitchens, food preparation, food transportation and all types agricultural situations.
Antiviral Fogging Disinfectant Concentrate (Viro Kill) provides 250 litres of product per 5 litres. It is easy to dilute at 50-1 to maintain its effectiveness against bacteria. Fogging should not be done when there are any animals or humans in the vicinity.
Safety, Storage and Handling
After use ensure the lid is tightly fitted. Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat. Avoid extreme temperature. Do not allow to freeze. Keep out of reach of children.
Visit our Infection Control
page for other Coronavirus related products.
Call 0800 0723 773
Delivery costs if ordering more than a quantity of 12.
YOUR IN SAFE HANDS - APT have 30 years’ experience in Infection Control and anti viral products, so please feel free to call or email us with your questions to sales @ apt-icc.co.uk to find out which products are right for your applications, we’re here to help.