This blog will be looking at the exciting job opportunity we have available at APT-ICC Ltd.
Are you a focused, self-driven person who can reach and exceed targets? If so, you may be the perfect candidate for an incredible new opportunity here with us at APT.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join us at our headquarters in Crown Business Park, Tredegar (Gwent, Wales). The candidate must have four years of sales experience (ideally in the chemicals/cleaning industry) and must have a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, along with a proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
If that describes you then please view the full job description below to see if you would be suited to this role.
Job Title – Sales Executive
Salary – £25,000 OTE (uncapped)
Start Date – September/October 2013
Job Description –
The Sales Executive will be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through to close of sale in an assigned territory. They will develop sales growth in line with agreed marketing plan, which will result in meeting both personal and business goals of expanding customer base within our field. They will be an active part of our sales team who are totally focused on achieving exceptional sales results and providing outstanding customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term relationships in line with company vision and values.
Key responsibilities –
• Plan and manage personal business territory according to an agreed market development strategy.
• Plan and prioritise personal sales activities, ensuring best use of personal time.
• Support marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of the company’s CRM system to maintain accurate records.
• Make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
• Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of service.
• Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
To apply for this position, please email us a copy of your CV, along with a cover letter explaining why you feel you are right for this role, to Admin@apt-icc.co.uk (please write ‘Sales Executive Job Application’ clearly in the email subject line).
Good luck with your applications and we at APT-ICC are looking forward to welcoming one of you to the team.